Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Sharing is Caring

So I've decided to just get over my apprehension of following the amazing thing Han wrote and jump on the band wagon to blog about a blog.

http://blankcanvasmind.blogspot.com/

The above link is my friend's blog.
He is awesome (just don't tell him I actually said that, 'cause i'll never hear the end of it).

I havent seen him or spoken to him as much as I would have liked since school finished but I came across his blog 15 minutes ago (I always knew he had one I just never knew the URL/couldn't be bothered looking).

At first glance it's kinda dank and depressing and verging on emo...I mean it's black like ALL black and don't get me wrong i LOVE black but it is admittedly a dark, scary and relatively depressing colour. But, don't judge a book by it's cover, or a blog by it's theme.

It's so him, his blog. Maybe it's just me, but I can almost hear him talking in my head, reading his stream of consciousness blog-blurts out loud to me as if I was sitting beside him.
It may be kind of weird or creepy (two things I'm more than well acquainted with at this point in my life) but I felt closer to him reading it.

I have now passed the flame in this little circle of promoting another's blog and I managed to blog about it too.  Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment