Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Horoscopes

So, don't laugh but sometimes I wonder about astrology... 

I always read the astrology things in the paper for fun. And sometimes they are just seriously accurate, 100% that Taurus bit is me, completely. 
Sometimes they're so irrelevant I can't even connect to half of it.
I always find it just that little bit ridiculous though. 

But just sometimes I wonder if it's all sort of legit... Sometimes it's so right it's seriously uncanny. Then I think of the "Weird Al" Yankovich parody.... 

"Now you may find it inconceivable or at the very least a bit unlikely
that the relative position of the planets and the stars could have
a special deep significance or meaning that exclusively applies to only you, but let me give you my assurance that these forecasts and predictions are all based on solid, scientific, documented evidence, so you would have to be some kind of moron not to realize that every single one of them is absolutely true."


No comments:

Post a Comment