Saturday, February 23, 2013

It Was One Night!

We went out to the pub for one night! One night! And I left half an hour earlier than everyone else and it all went to hell.

One friend is pissed at the guy she likes coz the both of them hooked up with other people (she was first so honestly she doesn't really have a leg to stand on if you ask me), another friend is pissed at the guy she likes coz he hooked up with his almost-ex (as in they almost dated not they're almost broken up) after being an ass to her half the night (more justifiable), another friend hooked up with a friend's brother only she didn't know it was his brother (that's not so bad, just a bit awks and very funny).

This is why I don't pub. Alcohol plus emotions plus randoms equals baddddddd.

Ah well, what can you do? I still love my friends anyway, each and every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment