Thursday, July 05, 2012

Ah, Young Love.

Not young love as in we are young and in love (we are young though) but young as in new, new love. Not that it's love anyway, I mean come on, let's not get ahead of ourselves, please.

All I'm meaning to say is that I'm currently in that blabbing stage of my crush, the stage where all I want to do is talk about the guy I like, about how cute he his and how awesome he is and how he said this and how he did that.

And I just want to look at him! I just want to sit down (or stand in a slightly shadowed corner) and just...look at him. Which is weird coz I've been looking at this guy for years. I KNOW what he looks like. Besides...I'm kind of too afraid to. I don't want anyone to notice, our group couldn't keep a secret if their lives depended on it and the last thing I want is for it to become awkward(er). They'll all find out eventually though, this I know, I hope that maybe he won't get clued in though. However, knowing me I'll give it away, I've been half-seriously hitting on him for months anyway.

I just want to get to know him on that base level that you only share with best friends or boyfriends. I want to be that person that gets the late night phone call because he can't sleep because he's stressing about life.

Yet, alas, alack, I fear 'tis not to be...but what's a girl to do? I'm not one to force things, a strong believer in que sera, sera. If it's meant to be it will, it won't need any urging. It'd sure be nice though, I'd like a 'temporarily' or even a 'forever' if I can swing it.

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment