Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I picked it.

I so fucking picked it, from the day I met him I knew that kid was going to be fucking hot when he grew up.

I knew it.

That was over 7 years ago and while he has always been gorgeous, even when I met him when he was about 11 and all pre-pubescent, but only in the last couple of years has he really grown into himself. He's hot, there is no other way to say it, he is smoking hot.

I dont have deluded dreams of grandeur though and I kind of don't even want them. While he's gorgeous...he's not for me and I'm cool with that.

He deserves someone that's gonna look past the really cute smile, nice hair and footballer's body to the killer personality and brains that could rival Einstein's.

All I'm saying is I fucking picked it. I saw it from day one and most of my friends thought it was weird and are only now getting what I was on about, but I picked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment