Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Promise = kept

Hey, guess what? I kept a blog promise this time! Yay! (We shall not speak of the failed 30 Days Challenge debacle).

I know. Like, I mean I know.

I know all those things I said I wanted to and I'm glad I do know them or else I'd still be wondering but I'm done now. It was nice, sure but there wasn't that (oh God, kill me now) spark, connection, whatever you call it, that thing that connects you to another person. Whatever it was it wasn't there so...yep, done. 

It honestly has nothing to do with the drunken kissing, which is always pretty awful I've discovered, it's just...there's nothing there. 

And you know, that's cool, seriously. I think it'll be good for me actually. Clean slate, I can find someone "outside" the group as Ducky keeps imploring us all to do.

But yeah, promise kept, failed experiment, moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment